Pentecost/Feast of Weeks:
Pentecost celebrates the awesome power of the voice of the Eternal delivering the covenant from Mt. Sinai amidst the thunder and lightning. It also commemorates the giving of the Holy Spirit and the establishment of the Church of God, after the resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Messiah. Pentecost, shavuot, Feast of Weeks is an annual Sabbath rich in meaning for all those who believe in the hope of the resurrection.
And you shall count for yourselves from the day after the Sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering: seven Sabbaths shall be completed. 16 Count fifty days to the day after the seventh Sabbath; then you shall offer a new grain offering to the LORD…And you shall proclaim on the same day that it is a holy convocation to you. You shall do no customary work on it. It shall be a statute forever in all your dwellings throughout your generations. Leviticus 23:15-21
- Road to Pentecost — Transformed by the Spirit
- Road to Pentecost — What Spirit Motivates You?
- Road to Pentecost — God’s End-Game for the Saints
- Searching for the Spirit Series
- Pentecost — Spirit of Power and Promise
- Pentecost the Law and the Spirit
- Pentecost – Story of the Path and the Power
- Why we Celebrate Pentecost
- The Purifying Spirit of Pentecost
- Pentecost 2013:Treasure Old and New
- Pentecost: Perfecting the Saints
Paul had decided to sail on past Ephesus, for he didn’t want to spend any more time in the province of Asia. He was hurrying to get to Jerusalem, if possible, in time for the Festival of Pentecost. Acts 20:16
God’s Holy Days Read more here!