Sola Scriptura Declaration – 2022
— the biblical principles relating to mandatory injections
In the spirit of Reformation under the Sola Scriptura Principle, we the People of God make this declaration…
We, the people of God, declare that mandatory injections are contrary to divine law as written in the Scriptures, the canonized Holy Bible. According to Scripture these injections are both unlawful and immoral and promote the culture of death. They have been sold to the people with an ever changing campaign of lies, false promises and predictions of ‘safety’ – the work of modern false prophets.
We the undersigned, the people of God, stand and resist all mandatory injections and those institutions of men that support or comply with The Mandates in opposition to the Word of God. We call to account those in leadership that have not stood with the people of God and with the Scriptures to do righteousness.
Our Grievances with mandatory injections are in general:
The state shall not infringe on our free will to obey God
The state does not own our body; a believer’s body belongs to the Lord
The state shall not hinder our free assembly and worship
The state shall not sacrifice the few for the many, rejecting the sanctity of life.
The state shall not stand in the place of God acting as the arbiter of truth and morality.
The state shall not sacrifice our children or elders for future gain.
Recent mandated injections do not conform to God’s standard for the following reasons that infringe upon our free will to obey God’s commandments and statutes as they pertain to caring for our bodies.:
- They pollute the blood with toxic materials contrary to God’s purity laws.
- They often use unclean animal products or human fetal tissue in their testing, development, or manufacture. This contravenes biblical principles.
- They cause people to be careless about hygiene in the belief that the injection protects them rather than relying on biblical cleanliness measures.
- They give people a false sense of security and cause people to set aside the biblically mandated quarantine of symptomatic people to avoid the spread of contagious disease.
- They are at times a chief source of disease and a factor in spreading disease and are therefore contrary to the principle of caring for self and neighbour.
- They have a history of causing side-effects, including miscarriages, infertility, heart problems, stroke, and premature death all of which are the fruits of not following God’s health laws.
- They cause people to ignore all the other health advice given in scripture (sleep, diet, exercise, positive emotions, clean environment, and cleanliness) while promoting the illusion that the injection will prevent disease and keep them safe. According to scripture our health practices must be grounded in truth – alethea – the reality or the evidence of credible witnesses.
- They are being used to coerce people to abandon brotherly fellowship by limiting the freedom of healthy individuals to assemble and worship according to scripture.
There are two other issues of concern that go beyond the interests of the health of an individual. These are issues relating to the societal impacts, and societal justice from God’s viewpoint. Both issues relate to God’s sixth commandment, “Do not murder.” In God’s system of justice, there is no room for ‘doing evil that good may come.’ The concept of killing some for ‘the greater good’ of the majority, has no scriptural basis. We reap what we sow, and when we pursue research and production of pharmacological materials that contain the products of abortion we are sowing bad seed that impacts society as a whole.
God hates abortion, so he certainly hates the ‘commodification’ and use of aborted fetal body parts in both scientific research and production of medications. Supporting the system that merchandises this evil is something akin to the ancients’ killing their newborns to appease the false gods and secure a good harvest. God hates such practices that devalue human life and desecrate the sanctity of life. These abhorrent practices incur blood guilt on the whole community. As a result God has allowed whole societies to be destroyed due to these grave societal sins.
Injections are promoted and sometimes mandated by societies as being a boon for the majority (though that is up for debate), and yet the manufacturers know and publish that a certain few ‘sensitive’ individuals will die as a result of using their product. God does not agree with this policy that devalues the life of individuals in favour of some supposed ‘good’ for the group. Any planned or premeditated taking of human life is murder from the Creator’s point of view.
If we buy into the societal agenda we become accomplices in this program that will assuredly kill a few. If we care about God’s perspective then we cannot assuage our conscience with the mantra that this is ‘for the greater good.’ There is blood guilt and God demands life for life. God will bring judgment on the societies and individuals who ignore his teaching and his role as their Healer and Saviour, and think it a small matter to kill a few to supposedly save the many.
God’s admonition to his people is that they should not take part in the sins of society, for if they do they will suffer along with the society. God is not a respecter of persons and we will sow what we reap.
“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4
God asks us to overcome any fears we might have with the love that comes from his spirit, the wisdom that comes from his word, and the courage that is born of faith in his promises. Our great Shepherd will never leave or forsake those who are following Him on that narrow path to eternal life.
The people of God have control of their own lives and the right to make their own decisions about their health, medical treatments, travels, and associations in conformity with the Scriptures.
WE THE UNDERSIGNED SUPPORT THIS SOLA SCRIPTURA DECLARATION:
Presently, we do not have a secure site to process your signature,
so if you would like to participate with us,
please print this PDF,(Sola Scriptura Declaration – 2022 JCF_website (1))
then sign and e-mail the PDF to:
First Name *
Last Name *
*If you would like to be anonymous, we still need your name but we will ONLY publish your initials and not your name if you clearly indicate your wishes.
I would like to be anonymous
Notes 1: Biblical Evidence
The recent policy of mandatory injections contravene God’s principles
God makes it clear that it is up to individuals to accept their personal responsibility for their own health, and the health of their families. They cannot delegate this responsibility to others. Each person must research to understand the nature of the ingredients in those things that they choose to ingest or inject into their bodies.
God’s basic principle of living is ‘what you sow is what you reap.’ God does not show favouritism, rather he allows all people to make choices and reap the consequences. God also tells us that there are blessings for obedience and curses for disobedience. Jesus assures us that we can tell the good from the bad by looking at the resulting fruits of an action or a thought. Additionally, he tells us to avoid hypocrites who want to look good but who don’t want to really do what the Scriptures say is good.
A key element to healthy living is whether people keep “all the commandments and statutes.” The commandments and statutes in the Scriptures were given so that people could enjoy long and prosperous lives. In our world the challenge is to apply what God says to a 21st Century situation. The discernment that comes from God’s spirit empowers a Christian to make scripturally sound decisions concerning the issues of our day. While “Thou shall not comply with mandatory injections!” does not appear in scripture, there are many scriptures exhorting us to rightly judge between the holy and the unholy, the clean and the unclean.
As sola scriptura believers our source of foundational health wisdom is only found in God’s Word. So which of God’s teachings apply to healthy living and the issue of mandatory medical injections? Scriptural rules of evidence require 2 or 3 reputable sources (i.e. “witnesses”) to confirm the facts of a matter. Such “witnesses” credentials must be evaluated and weighed in order to arrive at a reasonable assurance that their testimony is not tainted, ignorant, biased, or prejudiced.
Notes 2: Healthy Living Principles — The Lord’s Instructions
The Scriptures prescribe hygienic principles and practices that would minimize our exposure to pathogens and disease-causing organisms of all types. For good measure, God has also outlined general principles that apply to the issues of genetic manipulation as well as the creation and use of certain medical products and procedures.
- God’s first principle is to honour and love Him. And the second is to love our neighbours as ourselves. Love is defined by what God prefers. And without the shadow of a doubt He prefers the truth over lies, deceit, and falsehood. Truth, alethea in Greek, is the true nature of reality as found in the word of God. This involves the key concept of the sanctity of life that God has given. And its corollary is the prohibition against taking a life—for that is God’s sole prerogative. Therefore, we cannot make a pretence of love when we are knowingly allowing some to be killed for the “greater good” of the group.
- Do not be involved in false religion. Historically, many forms of idolatry involved human sacrifice and the use of drugs as part of the religious experience.
- Our life is in our blood, therefore we should prevent anything from polluting it.
- Prohibition against eating (ingesting) blood of animals.
- Prohibition against eating (ingesting) unclean animals/humans.
- Prohibition against eating (ingesting) blood, or fat of clean animals, or clean animals that had died of unknown causes or were not properly slaughtered.
- Prohibition against eating (ingesting) ‘spoiled’ meat products.
- Cleanliness required after touching a carcass of a dead animal to avoid contamination.
- Cleanliness required when dealing with fat, blood, or meat of animals (burning remains).
- Hygienic practices required when dealing with excrement to avoid polluting land and water.
- Hygienic practices required when dealing with people with bodily discharges, and their belongings to avoid contamination and spread of disease.
- Quarantine of people who are ill and symptomatic; the asymptomatic are not to be feared.
- Cleanliness and quarantine required after touching a corpse or the belongings of a dead person so as to avoid transmitting disease.
- Do not follow practices that would result in infertility, this is a curse and a consequence of sin. God’s blessing is to have his gift of children.
- Our bodily systems are sophisticated intricately interdependent wonders of God’s creation and were designed with the abilities to defend, repair, and rebuild themselves.
- Hybridization/genetic manipulations of unlike kinds that could produce no viable offspring are not permitted.
- A person is liable for any damages incurred as a result of his actions or the products he has created or built.
Notes 3: Instructions from Jesus and the Apostles
- “People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from God.”
- Love your neighbour as yourself, so show equal care for your own body and wellbeing and your neighbours’ body and wellbeing.
- Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and we must not defile our body with practices that result in illness (sexual sin, gluttony, drunkenness, drug addiction, and tattoos as examples).
- We are to avoid ‘pharmakeia’ (sorcery) — administration of poisons, drugs, magic potions. This refers to the misuse of substances to alter a state of consciousness, to enhance our religious worship, or as a part of the ‘healing arts’ of pagan societies.
- “Avoid worthless, foolish talk that only leads to more godless behaviour.”
- Avoid leaders who pose as God’s ministers of light, when in fact they are teaching lawlessness. Don’t believe their words, look at or wait for their fruits, and avoid the lawless.
- “All who belong to the Lord must turn away from evil, and avoid sin – lawlessness.”
- “If you keep yourself pure, you will be a special utensil for honourable use. Your life will be clean, and you will be ready for the Master to use you for every good work.”
- “But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy.”
- Do not put God to the test, by doing unhealthful things and expecting God to save you.
- Discern ‘the Lord’s body’ and do not knowingly make Christ a minister of sin.
- God has given us marvellous bodies with effective immune systems, and he is our healer, through the power of his spirit and in the name of Jesus Christ the Messiah.
NOTES 4: Learn More about Mandatory Medical Injections
God’s principle is that in a multitude of counsel there is safety. Different groups and individuals in society will offer differing perspectives. These perspectives are often based on the lens through which they view information. They may also be coloured by experience, economic interests, political bias, and personal motivations to promote pet ideas. As a result of the inherent and unavoidable biases in the gathering and analysis of information we must both study and ‘watch and pray.’
In the context of medical decisions, consider these points:
- Be alert and access information from many sources.
- Know the biases of the sources of your information and whether they have a record of being truthful or are they ‘false prophets.’
- Give special consideration to qualified individuals who have spoken up against popular opinion and risked their careers to do so.
- Understand both the majority and the minority reports on an issue, so you are not blinded to inconvenient truths as are many in society.
- Understand the ‘trunk of the tree’ issues, so that you are not entangled in specious arguments, word games, or irrelevant facts.
- Analyze information through the lens of scripture to ascertain the truth.
- Pray for discernment to properly apply with wisdom the information you have gained.
When considering the issue of health, it is also important to address all of the other issues that relate to wellbeing: sleep, sunshine, exercise, clean water and air, pure food, hygiene, and positive emotions.
And when illness occurs follow God’s advice to quarantine the visibly ill, and only encourage them to return to full participation in society once their body has been healed of the communicable disease.
But what if you have consented to injections in the past and now feel you made a mistake.
God hears the prayers of the humble, and the repentant. He can make a difference in your life, even when you have sinned and fallen short of his standard of right living. His advice to you is to ‘go and sin no more.’ And if you are suffering from negative consequences or ill-health, you have a Saviour who can heal all your diseases.
NOTES 5: Facts from Expert Witnesses
- The manufacturers are fully aware that their products will harm and even kill some ‘sensitive’ individuals. But they reason that this is for the “greater good.” God’s word does not support such faulty reasoning. Indeed, the Pharisees killed one man for the ‘greater good’ of their society — Jesus, and that action led to many negative consequences for the nation.Deaths from the vaccine in the US
Search Results from the VAERS Database
Concerns about Vaccinating Children
- The injections use the products of abortion, aborted fetal tissue, in their research, testing, and/or manufacture. God hates abortion and a system that profits from the results of abortion.
- The injections give people a false sense of security, when in fact many become ill from the disease and even die after being fully ‘vaccinated.’ These people may also continue to be a vector for disease.
Covid in the fully vaccinated:
- The injections contain disclosed and undisclosed elements that are known toxins and pollute the blood. As the ‘temple of God’ we must keep our bodies free of known pollutants.COMIRNATY AND PFIZER VACCINE Fact Sheets
https://jdfor2024.com/2021/09/covid-19-vaccine-ingredients/GFNs can induce acute and chronic injuries in tissues by penetrating through the blood-air barrier, blood-testis barrier, blood-brain barrier, and blood-placenta barrier etc. and accumulating in the lung, liver, and spleen etc.
Toxicity of Graphene
- The manufacturers avoid accepting liability for their products through government indemnity schemes, this is contrary to biblical wisdom about personal liability for one’s actions.
6. There are now substantiated concerns about the impact of the new mRNA injections on pregnancy and fertility. God on the other hand tells people to be ‘fruitful and multiply.’
Spike Proteins and Reproductive Issues
UK Guidelines – Effects are unknown therefore Vaccine is NOT recommended
Spontaneous Abortion and Stillbirth
- Covid mRNA injections insert foreign genetic information into the human genome, and this ‘transhumanism’ project violates God’s instructions regarding genetic integrity of ‘kinds.’
Altering the software of life
Dr. Peter McCullough
Inhibition of DNA repair
- Natural God-given immunity is superior to ‘vaccine-induced’ immunity that wanes quickly over time. God’s design for our immune system is superior to any man made system.
Natural Immunity vs. Vaccine
Israeli Study results
- The products of companies that have a history of falsely marketing products should be avoided, in the same way scripture tells you to reject the predictions of a ‘false prophet’ who is a known liar.
Some further links to help you in your research.